Monday 2 December 2013

Digipak feedback




Above is the audio feedback received from teacher. This has helped because I now know what posts I need to do and I need to put more detail into the production and how we planned it. For example, documenting how we came to the conclusion of what we were wearing in the photo shoot and why we chose them items of clothing. Also I need to complete the design of my raffle ticket which I am using Photoshop to do however I keep changing it because I feel that it could be better.

Also I now have more ideas concerning the images on my digipak as my teacher has suggested that the coloured images look good as the original photo rather than filtered. Therefore, I am going to test some of the original photos and use them in my digipak and see what comes out better. Also it came to my attention that I need to think about the background of my raffle ticket for example some sort of sleeve that it slots into.

No comments:

Post a Comment