Monday 3 February 2014

Digipak 2nd draft


Above is my second draft of my Digipak. The noticeable changes are mainly the CDs as from my feedback I was advised to change and rethink my idea for the CDs. With consideration I decided to use images of iconic landmarks in London to again show where the band originated from and to show they are sticking to their roots. I made the images black and white and changed the brightness and contrast of the until I thought they were the best they could. be. 

Also anther thing which I have improved on my Digipak is the colour scheme. This is because before the red was bright and clashed with the black and white rather than compliment it which i was hoping for. This change was instigated from the feedback I received which I agree with.

Finally, I have also designed a raffle ticket. This was a long process as I wasn't happy with the designs I was making and it looked unprofessional. The raffle ticket above was one of the best I designed however I am still thinking on how I can improve it as I think it could be much better. My current train of thought is that i use an image of the band holding the code in their hands for example holding some sort of board or paper and I can edit the codes on in Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment