Monday 3 February 2014

Digipak Advert 2nd Draft


From the feedback I was given from my class I decided to do a second draft of my advert. I was advised that my first draft of my digipak advert didn't link with my actual digipak as one was all black and white and other was in colour and a few other differences made them too different and I had to make some changes to make them similar.  The first major change was the black and white, even though the first advert had very nice colours and I wanted to keep that because of that reason I decided to make the second draft black and white which has come out well. The black and white helps link the digipak and the advert together which is important because if you see the advert you will know what digipak to purchase as the design is the same.

The second change is the colour of the font from Black to a burgundy colour. I used this colour as it is consistent throughout my digipak and it would again informs the consumer that they are both linked and  makes it easier for it to be recognisable. However I encountered a problem when doing this as I felt that the words didn't stand out enough and got lost within the picture. Therefore, I added effects such as a stroke around the lettering and small subtle shadow which I felt worked really well as it made the words stand out from the image. However, I may have a problem with the audience reading the reviews as the stroke around the lettering may obscure the words from being readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment