Wednesday 19 March 2014

Digipak Final Piece


Above is my digipak final piece. I have made some changes since my last draft as I have moved the CD and the DVD into the correct places on the digipak and have turned them upside down. This is because when you put the digipak together the panels on the top would be up right as you have to fold them downwards. Also I have drastically changed my top right panel as I felt that he raffle ticket looked unprofessional however I still wanted the idea of interacting with the audience and giving the fans a chance to meet the band. Therefore instead of putting the code onto a raffle ticket I decided to put it in a box going across an image of the band. This allows it to be clearly understood and gives off a professional effect as I felt my second draft looked substandard. Also I have added spines to the digipak which I chose a grey colour by using the tool on Photoshop of which you can take colours from other images to get an exact colour. I took a grey colour form the track listing panel and used it as my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment